Last update: June 15, 2017.
WELCOME TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT!
The document below contains all the details of our Privacy Statement and we advise you to read it carefully.
If you are a Respondent taking part in a Research Project at the request of a Researcher using Indeemo, here is a quick heads up on what you need to be aware of:
- We, Indeemo, are collecting your Personal Information on behalf of Researchers. Researchers pay us to provide you with access to the Indeemo Service so that the Research Project can take place.
- We collect your Profile Information (basically your name, email address, age) and keep it on the system, even after the project you took part in is complete, in case you sign up for other potential future projects on Indeemo. We do NOT share your Profile Information with anybody else, except of course, with the Researchers who pay you to use Indeemo.
- As instructed by the Researcher, we store the Personal Information you upload to Indeemo while participating in a Research Project until the Researchers ask us to delete it. When the Research Project is over, we transfer your Personal Information to the Researcher’s servers and these servers may be located outside the European Union. We feel it is our duty to warn you that we cannot predict what can be done with your Personal Information from that point onwards.
AS A RESULT, AND PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE A RESPONDENT TAKING PART IN A RESEARCH PROJECT, WE URGE YOU TO NOT ONLY READ OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT BELOW BUT ALSO TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND PRIVACY STATEMENT OF THE RESEARCHER WHO IS PAYING YOU TO TAKE PART IN THE RESEARCH PROJECT AND BE CLEAR ON THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO HOW THEY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AFTER THE PROJECT IS COMPLETE.
If you have any questions about the use of your Personal Information after the Research Project is over, please contact the Researcher before using our service.
1/ Introduction & Definitions
2/ Information we may collect about you & Use of Information
4/ Disclosure of Information
5/ Accessing, Correcting & Erasing Information
7/ Contact, Feedback, Questions & Complaints
1/ Introduction & Definitions
Indeemo is owned and operated by Tweekaboo Ltd. We are a company limited by shares which is registered in the Republic of Ireland. We are therefore acting under the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003.
Our registered office/place of business is at: Unit 1B The Atrium, Blackpool Retail Park, Cork, Co. Cork, Ireland.
This is a Privacy Statement for Indeemo (“We”, “us” or “our”) which applies to our Service and our website which is located at https://indeemo.com (our “Website”). The following definitions apply to this Privacy Statement:
- By “Service” we mean a mobile and cloud based qualitative research platform that we provide to enable Researchers, Agencies, Businesses and Brands to survey and interact with Respondents using the Service for the purposes of gathering market research data to produce consumer insights. Respondents use our Service on a smartphone either as an iPhone App, an Android app or a mobile optimised web app. Researchers use our Service through our web based Research Dashboard which is located at https://client.indeemo.com.
- By “Researcher(s)” we mean the Researchers, Agencies, Businesses and Brands and the employees thereof who commission a Research Project using our Service.
- By “Respondent(s)” we mean members of the public who are recruited by or on behalf of Researchers and paid to take part in Research Projects.
- By “Research Project” we mean an assignment of tasks and/or questions prepared by the Researchers for the Respondents to complete over a period of time using the Service.
- By “User(s)” we mean any person who visits our Website or uses our Service, including Researchers and Respondents.
- By “Personal Information” we mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes Profile Information and Research Content you provide to us.
If you do not agree with our Privacy Statement or how the Researcher intends to use your Personal Information, you should not use or register with our Service.
We invite you to contact us if you have questions about this Statement, by snail mail at the above-mentioned address or by email at email@example.com
2/ Information we may collect from you & Use of Information
We aim to meet the highest standards in how we manage and protect the Personal Information you provide to us to deliver our Service to you.
We may collect and process the following Information about you:
(a) Profile Information when taking part in a Research Project
To take part in a Research Project, as a Respondent or a Researcher, you provide Profile Information which includes first name, last name, email address, password and optionally gender, country, birthdate and profile picture.
When registering, you consent to allow us and the Researcher to view and use your Profile Information.
Once the Research Project you have signed up for on our Service is complete, we retain your Profile Information to keep your profile active for potential future Research Projects.
(b) Research Content when participating in a Research Project
While participating in a Research Project, you, as a Respondent, submit Personal Information which may include photos, videos, text, screenshots, comments and notes. By submitting Research Content you are consenting to allow us, the Researcher to view it.
We reserve the right to use Anonymous Information (e.g. pictures, quotes, videos) from Research Content, namely information which does not relate to an identified or identifiable natural person, or Information rendered Anonymous in such a manner that the data subject is not or no longer identifiable, for marketing and promotional purposes.
With the agreement of the Researcher, if we want to use an identifiable element of your Research Content for marketing and promotional purposes, we will request your consent to do so.
(c) Information relating to children
Our Service is not intended for anyone under 13. We do not knowingly collect and use personal information from anyone under 13 without parental consent. If we learn that we did, we will delete that information.
(d) Other Information
- Information that you provide by requesting further information or services and reporting a problem with our Service or our Website;
- Any kind of correspondence support i.e. text messages, emails, and any conversation with you, either in person or on the phone, which may be recorded for quality assurance and training purposes;
- Details of your visits to our Service or our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access;
- If we ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, the results of such surveys.
We may use Personal Information held about you in the following ways:
- To process your registration with our Service and verify your Information is active and valid;
- To ensure that content from our Service or our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- To provide security for you when using our Service or visiting our Website and to enable you to reset your log in details should you forget them;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To provide you with information about our goods and services which may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, via email or social media;
- To respond to any queries, suggestions, complaints or disputes that you have contacted us about;
- To alert us to any problems with, and to maintain the smooth running of our Service or our Website;
- To enhance or improve our Service or our Website;
- To analyse use of our Service or our Website;
- By sharing it with the Researcher(s);
- For Indeemo’s sales, marketing and promotional activities; and
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your personal information.
If we later want to use the collected information for a different purpose, we shall first send you an email setting out our plans – and it will be up to you whether or not we do so.
(e) Log data
We may collect information about your computer and your phone/device, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type and version, the pages of our Service or our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages. This is statistical data about our user’s browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. We collect these data for system administration and to improve our services.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our Service or our Website, compiling reports our Service or our Website activity for Indeemo.com and providing other services relating to Website and App activity and Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using our Service or our Website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a site. A cookie is an element of data that a Site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it. You can also instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or delete cookies from your computer. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
We take every precaution to protect your Personal Information. When you submit Personal Information via our Service, it is secure both on its way to us and once we receive it. All traffic is encrypted using SSL technology and all data is encrypted at rest.
We also do everything in our power to protect your Personal Information once we have received it. Our staff can only access your Personal Information if they have a specific job to perform, such as dealing with an account enquiry, supporting our Service, preparing analytics or taking actions necessary under the Terms and Conditions which govern our Service. They also have to keep up to date on our security and privacy practices on a regular basis.
Indeemo hosting services are currently provided by Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) using servers that are entirely located within the European Union.
The hosting of our Website and/or Personal Information and Research Content submitted by you may be moved to other hosting providers within the EEA for operational or security reasons.
Please note the Personal Information that we collect from you and subsequently transfer to Researchers as part of our Service, may be transferred to servers that are located outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). We always require from our Researchers and subcontractors to process your Personal Information with the same level of protection as the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework Principles.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Service or our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone or to write it down or store it electronically (unencrypted) in full.
Despite these efforts, please note that we cannot 100% ensure or guarantee the security of your Personal Information. Like any other online service, you need to be aware that unauthorised entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors could compromise the security of your information.
We take our responsibilities to protect you from fraud very seriously. To fulfil this obligation, we sometimes may have to supplement the information you give us with information from third party sources – for example, in order to make sure that no-one else is using your credit card. We do not keep this information any longer than we have to.
4/ Disclosure of Information
(a) Respondents’ Information
When you take part in a Research Project, your Profile Information and Research Content are transferred to and processed by the Researchers.
(b) All User’s Information
Under normal circumstances, we will not make any disclosure of Personal Information you provide to any third party. However we will do so, with the Researcher’s consent when needed:
- where it is required to provide the services you have contracted with us to provide or
- where required for us to comply with a legal obligation under statute or
- where required for us to comply with a legal obligation arising from a Court Order or
- where officially requested to do so in the course of a criminal investigation or
- where failure to disclose data could cause loss, injury, or death to us, you or another user, or
- To perform certain services on our behalf, such as hosting the services, designing and/or operating the App’s features, etc.
- if we need the professional advice of lawyers and technology consultants, or
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, or
- where you provide consent to the disclosure.
Please be aware that Researchers may be located in any country. If Researchers and subcontractors are established outside the EEA, we always require from them to process your Personal Information with the same level of protection as the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework Principles.
5/ Accessing, Correcting & Erasing Information
Right of access
The Data Protection Acts grant a Right of Access to Personal Data to individuals.
- Any individual who believes we are or might be processing Personal Information about them can request that we confirm if such processing is taking place.
- Any individual about whom we are processing Personal Information can request a copy of it.
- Any individual about whom we are processing Personal Information can request we erase or destroy it or block it from further processing.
To enquire about Processing
To enquire if we are processing data about you, please send an email to support@Indeemo.com with the subject line: “Are you processing data about me?”. You will need to provide some personally identifying information in that email to enable us to conduct enquiries in our database. You may be contacted by one of our representative to discuss your request and verify your data.
To request a copy of Personal Information
To request a copy of data which we hold about you please send an email to support@Indeemo.com with the subject line “I would like a copy of the data you hold about me”. You will need to provide personally identifying information to enable us to process your request. You will be contacted by one of our a representative to confirm your identity.
We may decline to process your request if we are not satisfied that we can confirm your identity sufficiently to avoid the risk of disclosing data in error. Data can only be disclosed to the individual to whom the data relates. As a result personally identifying data relating to other people (even if they are family members) will be redacted from copies of data we provide to you where it is reasonable and possible to do so.
We will charge the statutory fee of €6.35 for each request for a copy of data. Payment must be made in advance of the data being provided to you.
Personal Information held must be up to date, complete and accurate.
We recognise that details such as your mobile phone number, address, or email address are bound to change over time.
We provide mechanisms through our Website and our App to enable you to update your own information. You can also submit a request via support@Indeemo.com if you can’t find an option to make the correction you require or if you need to have a bulk update of data done.
When you submit a request to us via support@Indeemo.com we will contact you to verify your identity and confirm your authority to make the requested changes. This is done to ensure we are meeting our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 to keep data safe and secure and is not intended to cause offence.
You have a choice about what information you provide to us. If you no longer desire for us to process your information as described in this Privacy Statement, you can contact us.
You will always be able to opt-out of having your information used for any purpose other than that specifically related to the page where we ask for it. Any mailing lists which you may sign up for through our App will allow you to opt-out of contact.
Notwithstanding the following terms regarding Respondents’ Personal Information, you have the right to request your Personal Information to be erased. You can send an email to support@Indeemo.com with the specific request in the subject line (i.e. “Please delete data about me from Indeemo”). You must provide enough information in your request for us to be able to identify you.
(a) Profile Information
If you wish us to delete Profile Information while the Research Project is running, we require the consent of the Researcher to do so. Please contact the Researcher and ask them to confirm their approval of your request in writing to us.
Once the Research Project you have signed up for on our Service is complete, we retain your Profile Information to keep your profile active for potential future Research Projects. You have to right to request your Profile Information to be erased. You can send an email to support@Indeemo.com with the specific request in the subject line (i.e. “Please delete my Profile Information from Indeemo”). Please be aware that Researchers may keep your Profile Information even though we have deleted it from our servers.
(b) Research Content
If you wish us to delete Research Content while the Research Project is running or is still held on our servers, we require the consent of the Researcher to do so. Please contact the Researcher and ask them to confirm their approval of your request in writing to us.
Once the Research Project you have signed up for on our Service is complete, your Research Content will remain on our servers until we receive written instructions from the Researcher to delete it. This does not apply to Anonymous Information. Please be aware that the Researcher may keep your Research Content even though we have deleted it from our servers.
We reserve the right to conduct regular reviews of our Data Protection Policies and Privacy Statement at any time as part of a best practice approach to information governance. We will let you know by revising the date at the top of the Privacy Statement. The reviews will be in effect immediately after being posted on the Service.
Your continued use of our Service or our Website after we post any modifications to the Privacy Statement on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Privacy Statement.
If we make any material changes to our Privacy Statement, we will notify you either through the email address you have provided us, or by providing you with an in-app notification.
7/ Contact, Feedback , Questions & Complaints
We welcome your feedback on our Privacy Statement and on the functionality and services available on Indeemo. We will use this feedback to support continuous improvement of our approach to Privacy and the way Indeemo works for you.
We invite you to contact us if you have questions about this Statement.
- By post: Unit 1B The Atrium, Blackpool Retail Park, Cork, Co. Cork, Ireland
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org