Tweekaboo Limited trading as INDEEMO
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
Who are we?
Tweekaboo Limited trading as Indeemo (“Indeemo”), is a company limited by shares and registered in the Republic of Ireland.
- Address: Indeemo, Unit 1B The Atrium, Blackpool Retail Park, Cork, Co. Cork, Ireland
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What do we do?
Indeemo provides a Technology service (“Service(s)”) to help organisations or individuals do qualitative market research.
The organisations we work with are either individuals or entities undertaking qualitative research themselves or individuals or entities who undertake Research Projects on behalf of other organisations (collectively referred to as “Researchers” herein). We also work with recruitment companies (“Recruiters”) who are employed by Researchers to recruit study participants (“Respondents”) to take part in Research Projects. Our Service lets Researchers and Recruiters engage in a different way with Respondents who they have recruited, allowing Respondents to upload text, images, audio or video, respond to questions, log a diary, or a range of other tasks and activities that the Researcher might set as part of the study.
Indeemo lets Respondents like you do this directly from your smartphone, allowing you to quickly perform the tasks set by the Researcher. And just like focus group sessions in the real world, we provide access to both Researchers, Recruiters and observers from the organisation who may have commissioned the Researcher to undertake the Research Project (“Observers”) to see what Respondents are doing and saying.
Indeemo works on behalf of Researchers to help drive more meaningful and timely qualitative data to support businesses and other organisations.
In its provision of the Service, Indeemo acts as a Data Processor under the instructions of the organisation or individual who purchases the Service (“The Data Controller”).
Who do we process data about?
Indeemo processes data about:
- Respondents – when you are recruited to take part in a study, Indeemo will be given certain information about you. Researchers have the option of using pseudonymised data. At a minimum, we need to have an email address for you that you can access so we can send you the link to register with the Service and download the Indeemo app to your phone.
- Researchers – we hold data about Researchers who are engaged in running studies through our app. This lets them run the study, engage with Respondents and access, view process and export data generated through the study
- Brands – we hold data about Brands who are typically entities or persons who commission a Researcher to undertake a Research Project on their behalf using Indeemo.
- Observers – Observers are typically Employees or Agents of Brands / Researchers who are given “read only” rights in relation to a Research Project and the data generated during the performance of tasks by Respondents.
- Recruiters – Recruiters who are registered with an account on Indeemo can add Respondents they have recruited to studies and can edit their contact details or other Respondent information as required.
Where did we get your data from?
We get data about you from two sources:
- Researchers and their Recruiters who will provide us with data about you to create your user account and send you the link to install the Indeemo application.
- You, when you perform tasks, upload Research Content (images, text, audio, video, surveys, ideas, opinions and other content), or engage in messaging with researchers or other study participants via the Indeemo app.
For the duration of the Research Project, Indeemo may in its provision of the Service extract or derive data from your device (“Derived Data”) such as device token (to enable push notifications), Country, Device Type, Device Model and Operating System version. This Derived Data is not accessible or shared with Researchers and is deleted when the Research Project ends.
How long do we keep your data for?
For our basic service, Indeemo retains data for the duration of a Research Project plus a short period as agreed with the Researchers on a project by project basis. Researchers can download and export all data generated during a Research Project to store in their own systems.
For our subscription clients, we retain Research Project data on the Indeemo system for a duration specified by the Researcher.
When you are taking part in a study, the Researcher or Recruiter will inform you of any specific retention period for data that can be used to identify you such as your name, email address, images, audio or video recordings, or other content that contains identifiable information.
Where do we keep your data?
Indeemo uses Amazon Web Services hosting in the European Union. Our backups are held in secure data centres in the EU also.
Researchers, Recruiters, Brands, or Observers may access and use the Indeemo application from countries outside the European Union or European Economic Area. Where a Researcher downloads or exports data from Indeemo, we have limited control over how, where and for how long that data is stored by them.
Who do we share your data with (and why)?
Indeemo gives Researchers and Observers access to your data as part of a defined Research Project which you have been recruited into.
Indeemo may also provide access to third parties:
- Where instructed to by the Researcher who has commissioned or is running the study (or studies) in which you are participating
- Where required under a Court Order or lawfully executed search warrant
Researchers can download all data relating to a study and can provide that data onwards to the organisation who has commissioned the study or to others.
We do not provide access to any other third parties, except where this is necessary to perform automated analytics or machine processing functions such as automatically transcribing what is said in an audio or video recording. To do those kinds of functions, we engage 3rd party services from suppliers such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft.
What are your rights and who should you contact?
Individuals have rights over their personal data under EU law. These rights are not absolute and some qualifications and restrictions do apply. In summary your rights are:
- A Right of Access – you are entitled to a copy of your data in an intelligible form
- A Right of Erasure – you are entitled, subject to certain restrictions, to have data about you deleted where an organisation has no valid reason for continuing to process it
- A Right of Rectification – where there is an error in data held about you, or where there is relevant information relating to you missing, you have a right to request this data be corrected
- Right to restrict processing – You right to request that data be blocked or suppressed from being processed or used for any purpose.
- Right to complain to a Supervisory Authority – you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority in your country about how your data has been processed.
- Right to seek compensation – you have the right to seek compensation through the courts in the event your data privacy rights have been infringed.
Indeemo is committed to helping individuals exercise their rights. As a Data Processor we act on the instructions the Data Controller (i.e. the Brand, Researcher or Recruiter who purchases the Service) to conduct Research Projects.
In the event that you have a query, we recommend you first contact the Researcher or Recruiter who is running or ran the Research Project in which you were a participant or the organisation on whose behalf they were conducting the study.
If you do not know these details, please contact email@example.com and we will assist you in contacting the Data Controller.
Contact Details for Data Protection Supervisory Authority in Ireland
|Telephone||+353 57 8684800|
|Postal Address||Data Protection Commissioner